Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Top 5 Must-See in New York City

We Meet Our New York City Tour Guide Who Speaks in Fluent, Big Apple Argot

So, what? Youse in New Yhork? Lookin’ for sumthin’ diffrent tah do? Whatsamatta? Times Square, Rockefeller Center and the freakin’ Statue of Liberty not good enough for youse?! Wanna get off the beaten path and lookin’ for a little advice from a local like me? Well, fuhgeddaboudit!
Our New York City Tour Guide Takes Pity on Us

…Unless, that is, youse actually pays attention ‘cause I don’t waste my breath on nobody, see? So youse still want a tour? All right. Shore. I’m feelin’ generous. But first, I’ll stop typin’ like I actually talk ‘cause it’ll drill your gramma’ and spell checka’ a new one, know whatta mean? Bada bing, bada boom.
Our Local New York City Guide Begins The Tour





No comments:

Post a Comment